There are two types of processes through which you can make your data to move from one vault to other or from one place to other.
Lets see how these processes work:
Learn how to Export your Norton Password Manager data from Norton.
- Open your Norton setup and navigate to my Norton window
Now click on Internet security and open password manager.
- Click on the setting icon on bottom side of your Norton window.
- Now go to Import/Export tab.
- Select the file format DAT file for backup & Click Export.
- If you want to find the backup in your computer system you can check your computer system through this address My Documents\Norton Password Manager Backups.
- You can also copy and past this path in your my computer path location that is present on top of the window
Learn how to Import your Norton Password Manager data from Norton
In this process you have to follow same steps listed above for export till you will find import/export option. once you will reach import/export option now the steps will change and those are mentioned below.
- After import/export there will be two options available.
- Options will to Merge imported data with existing data and
Replace existing data with imported data.
- Choose one of them and click on import.
I hope this article is helpful to you visit norton.com/setup for further information