uninstall Norton mac
- On the top of Mac there is a menu bar you have click the Norton icon & Open it.
- In the Norton menu, click Norton > Uninstall Norton.
- There will be a window on which you have to click Uninstall.
- There might be administrator permissions you have to type your login password to authenticate the user.
- It will take couple of minutes to completely uninstall the Norton Security
- Click on Restart Now.
If you want to remove Norton from Norton removal tool you can download Norton removal tool from the link given below.