How to Fix Norton Safe Search on Google Chrome or any browser
Norton safe search is used for the search engine or we can say that Norton safe search will give us results that are safe for us to browse. If Any website that is marked as not safe on the Norton engines, Norton will mark those websites as unsafe and it will warn you do not visit this site. This site may be harmful to visit, and may contains phishing activities. It will also protects you from phishing scams.
Why my Norton Safe Search is Not Working on Google Chrome:
Norton safe search will stop working on your browsers due to number of reasons. Some of them are as follows:
- Norton safe search turned off accidentally.
- Malware on your browser.
- You might have accidentally uninstalled the Norton safe search from extensions.
- It might be temporary disabled due to any other extension.
Solution For Norton Safe Search is Not Working on Google Chrome
- Firsts check you toolbar and extension if it is installed or not.
- If it is not installed then you can install in from google or chrome store as well.
- If Norton safe search is already installed then, you can try to restart your Chrome browser.
- If the problem is still there, then there is malware on your browser.
- You can install Adwcleaner tool from google, it removes every malware from your browser.
- If you will see random sites opening in your browser automatically, it is the indication of malware in your browser.
- You can also try to uninstall third party extension from chrome that you do not have installed by yourself.
- Updating your Norton will also resolve your issue.