What is Norton removal tool ?
Norton Removal tool will helps you to uninstall and reinstall Norton From your Device. When you run the tool, it uninstalls the Norton currently installed and restarts your computer. After the computer restarts, the tool automatically downloads and installs the latest version of Norton.
How to download Norton removal tool
If you want to download the Norton removal tool directly you can link on this Link Download Norton Removal Tool
Now follow the steps below:
- Save the file to the Windows desktop.
- You can also check this file in downloads of your browser.
- Now Click on NRnR File.
- Follow the instruction to complete the process.
Is It Necessary to Uninstall Norton Security Before Installing Norton 360
If you want o upgrade your Norton product from one version to other like if you have Norton internet security and you want to install Norton 360 then its recommended to uninstall the previous version of the Norton product, because sometimes the files of previous version conflicts with the new Norton product.
How to uninstall the Previous version of Norton
In order to uninstall the previous version please follow steps below:
- Go to control panel of your computer.
- Navigate to programs files.
- Find Norton setup and click on it.
- It will ask to completely remove & keeps system files.
- Click on completes remove and wait to uninstall the Norton completely.
- Now restart your computer otherwise new version wont be installed.
If you want to upgrade same product with different version then it is not necessary to uninstall the Norton product because it will automatically replaces the files in the Norton destination folders.
There are two types of processes through which you can make your data to move from one vault to other or from one place to other.
Lets see how these processes work:
Learn how to Export your Norton Password Manager data from Norton.
- Open your Norton setup and navigate to my Norton window
Now click on Internet security and open password manager.
- Click on the setting icon on bottom side of your Norton window.
- Now go to Import/Export tab.
- Select the file format DAT file for backup & Click Export.
- If you want to find the backup in your computer system you can check your computer system through this address My Documents\Norton Password Manager Backups.
- You can also copy and past this path in your my computer path location that is present on top of the window
Learn how to Import your Norton Password Manager data from Norton
In this process you have to follow same steps listed above for export till you will find import/export option. once you will reach import/export option now the steps will change and those are mentioned below.
- After import/export there will be two options available.
- Options will to Merge imported data with existing data and
Replace existing data with imported data.
- Choose one of them and click on import.
I hope this article is helpful to you visit norton.com/setup for further information
What is a Norton Lifelock ?
Norton Lifelock is all new feature of Norton 360 or Norton Product of any version. It was introduced lately when Norton company receives a lot of suggestions from the customers to increase the security of online theft. Nowadays there is a lot of threat to our identity as scammers are trying to use identities for various online crimes.
Norton Lifelock is the option in Norton products with which your identity will be safe while browsing online. Although this feature is not available in all countries but they are working on it.
Learn how to update payment or billing details in Norton account
Steps that you have to follow are as follows:
- First you have to open norton.com/setup and sign in to your account.
- Now go to the billing information tab and type your new information that you want to update.
- Complete the security question of there might any other security that you have to complete in order to save the changes.
- Now changes will be saved also you will receive an email about the changes in your saved email address.
Learn to fix Norton setup error 3048 3
Many users have complained about the error 3048 3 that occurs during the installation or it occurs when to open the Norton product on a device. There are several reasons that might cause this error and we should look for these methods to resolve this problem which are mentioned below.
- Try to fix this error with error with live update fix
- This error might be caused due to some malicious programs running on your computer systems, try to uninstall unknown third party software and run browser scans for malware though Adwcleaner tool.
- It also happens when any program accidentally deletes Norton files from its directory or any register files from its directory, here the solution is to remove Norton completely from your device and install it again.
- Check if your auto update feature is on, if not then turn it on.